Refines and implements criteria for IT infrastructure in multiple domain areas.
- Supports the technology lifecycle through the design, build and maintenance of systems, software and applications to ensure the highest quality outcomes across the domains
- Makes technical design and amendment decisions
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements and network capacity needs by sourcing data and undertaking appropriate analyses
- Ensures relevant reporting documentation is completed and complies with internal and external standards
- Schedules and coordinates capacity/network upgrades, liaising with other areas of the business
- Project manages upgrades and coordinates internal and third parties where required
- Creates accurate documentation and monitors system performance to effectively contribute to business and continual improvement activities.
- This is an Individual Contributor role
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline
- Experience in Engineering
- Extensive experience in technology based roles
- Experience of planning (taking into account multiple variables and dependencies).
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database, please contact [email protected]. If you choose to have your information removed, you will be removed as a candidate and we will not be able to progress your application for opportunities at the London Stock Exchange Group.