With the expansion of this fast growing Company, opportunities exist for the following position.
We seek a dynamic individual who has in depth knowledge of the accounting and analytical ability to compile financial statements for our clients in Australia.
• Compiling of financial statements including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
• Completion of activity statements – GST Audit Reports
• Review book keeper's work and ability to technically guide the book keeping team
• Knowledge on lodging BAS and IAS returns
• Client query handling
• Passed Finalist of CIMA or ACCA / CMA Australia or a Finance / Business Management Degree holder
• One to two years of working experience in the BPM industry or audit background. Having served Australian clients or work experience in Australia would be beneficial
• Knowledge in accounting software XERO*, MYOB*, SAASU*will be a definite advantage
• Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to work independently and multitask
• Excellent communication in English is a must (both written and spoken)
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role and have the ability to work Australian calendar, please apply now.