• Arrange and coordinate meetings, record minutes as well as prepare relevant reports/publication material, presentations etc.
• Manage calendar, update appointments and give timely reminders thereby ensuring appointments are not over lapsed and missed.
• Handle all documentation, emails, calls and manage day to day administrative matters.
• Make necessary overseas travel arrangements and hotel reservations in liaison with relevant parties.
• Generate/process letters related to daily operations of the company as and when requested by obtaining the required information.
• Perform other general administration / coordination in the company when required.
• 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years' work experience in a similar capacity
• Relevant professional qualification in Secretarial Practice
• Excellent command of the English language (oral and written)
• Computer Literacy
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to maintain relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now