The role comprises of selling professional floor covering products for Industrial, Household and specialist applications around the world. In addition you will be responsible to manage key distributors and retail accounts. You will serve as the subject matter expert and voice of the customer in assigned categories to drive the business plan. The role is also responsible to deliver financial objectives of Net Sales, Volume, Operational margins, category development and sharing customer insights in developing new products.
• Responsible for delivering personal as well as team results in volume, revenue and profits
• Work independently in your work area, while being the first point of contact
• Develop knowledge of the market by knowing your customers and your competitive position.
• Generating new business from existing as well as new customers while maintaining a cordial relationship with all customers.
• Using sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institute (Master's degree would be an advantage)
• At least a minimum of 5 years prior experience in a similar trade and working capacity
• Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for identifying opportunities.
• Good command of English (Ability to speak other languages can be an advantage)
• Should be a team player and be able to work in cross functional teams
• An ability to work under pressure to deliver agreed norms and deadlines
• Flexibility to travel and work long hours when required.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to adapt and support the organization through times of change
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now