Manager – Social Media & Marketing holds a position of strategic importance within the organization. She/he supports the Communications, Sales & Marketing Departments in maintaining the efficiency and effectiveness of the Social Media & Marketing of the Kingsbury Hotel as the sales of The Kingsbury Hotel and the residences apartments, working within the systems and standards set up by the Kingsbury Brand and the policies and procedures dictated by the General Manager.
The responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities but according to the necessity of the operations.
• Build positive highly effective Public Relations, Sales & Marketing activities of the Kingsbury Hotel that works towards achieving Hotel, Residence & Corporate goals which results in high performance and maximum productivity.
• Managing the digital footprint for The Kingsbury and CÉ LA VI brands.
• Evaluating existing strategy and implementing changes for optimal exposure for the hotel
• Create content on a daily basis for each outlet (8) Facebook and Instagram pages to be aligned to the brand personality.
• Respond to all online queries within 2 to 24 hours
• Handling the boosting strategy and monitoring the expenses according to the allocated budget.
• Ensuring the communication of special events and live updates as well as F&B promotions
• Conducting a weekly report analysing the performance and the insight of the digital communication
• Building the YouTube, LinkedIn pages
• Public Relations: to continue enhancing the Public Relations of The Kingsbury within the guests, the Corporates, blogger/influencers and particularly the Medias. To perform these relations in the objectives of promoting in the best way The Kingsbury brand.
- Planning the yearly blogger/influencer calendar to create a promotion strategy of the hotel
- Looking for relevant bloggers and influencers, international and local, to promote the hotel on a barter basis
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the campaign and ensuring the required content is delivered
- Evaluating the calibre of the blogger, the following, the audience, alignment to the hotel's target
- Negotiating cost and the benefits to the influencer
- Coordinating the influencer's experience with all relevant department. E.g rooms, spa treatments, food, beverages, events etc.
- Coordinating photoshoots/Video shoots
- Monitoring contra Agreements & Sponsorships
- Ensure the resort's photography library is maintained and updated
- Assess all incoming media and PR related requests and respond in a timely manner
• Marketing: to conduct the marketing of the rooms, Food & Beverage outlets, promotions, and events of The Kingsbury Hotel with efficiency through the Communications Department guiding the graphic designers, looking at the digital medias activities performances also The Kingsbury website activities and following the yearly Marke