• Responsible for talent sourcing and recruitment process.
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationship, engagement, thereby build morale and help to enhance productivity and employee retention.
• Update payroll processing with necessary information.
• Ensure necessary training for staff are provided by identifying training needs in a timely manner.
• Resolve employee relations issues and address grievances.
• Pro-actively contribute to the business decision making by providing guidance and advice across all areas of the employee life cycle.
• Drive Performance Management System and ensure the process is followed.
• Degree / Professional Qualifications in Human Resources Management.
• Minimum 2 years' experience with exposure in relevant areas.
• Effective communication in both English and Sinhala and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills with sound computer literacy and conversant in the use of Microsoft office package.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now