- Attending walk-in customers and assuring that quality standards set by the Service Delivery Unit are achieved.
- Meet, greeting and welcoming customers at the entrance to the store. Asher / direct customers to the relevant area.
- Ensure that no customer is kept waiting at the service center unattended for more than 10min.
- Provide Customers with comprehensive solutions for their issues/requirements and achieve First Service Resolution.
- Prior to sending applications/modifications for activations (if handled) verify and maintain the ISO standards and D-track all documents in CRM.
- Providing suggestions & feedback for continuous improvement of outlet service standards.
- Escalate any issues faced at work, directly to immediate supervisor.
- Ensure reporting to work on time and signing out on time according to the roster.
- Ensure the minimum number of work hours are achieved
- Sharing the amended monthly roster with the applicable roster changes of the current month – by the 30th / 31st of each month
GCE O/L, GCE A/L Part Qualification in SLIM/CIM