CEYLON COLD STORES PLC
Ceylon Cold Stores (CCS), trading as Elephant House, is a leading Sri Lankan consumer food company which manufactures Beverages and Frozen Confectionary.
CCS is a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Procurement activities for raw milk & other agricultural commodities for CCS, including sourcing & supplier negotiations.
- Assure quality standards of incoming products through frequent engagement with farmers
- Ensure the stocks are available in the required quantity and quality at the required time.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure goods are delivered as per the given specifications & standards
- Regular coordination with all relevant stakeholders (both internal & external).
- Coordinate with regulatory institutions, banks, etc.
- Facilitate supplier audits as and when required by the relevant stakeholders.
Required Qualifications & skills:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Science / Agriculture / Food Science
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role at similar capacity
- Experience of a computer-based working environment (MS Office, Emails, etc.)
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the 31st March 2020.
Ceylon Cold Stores PLC