• Analyses and reviews IT Landscape.
• Maintains the regular performance review process with both the internal IT Customer and Service Provider which covers:
o Review outstanding actions from previous Reviews;
o Current Performance;
o Capacity planning
o Business release management, patch management and audit requirements
o Agree with appropriate actions to maintain / improve Service Levels.
• Provide system/network related support to internal and external foreign clients
• Initiates any actions required to maintain or improve performance and stability
• Ability to manage IT Capital and Operational expenditures of the entire company
• Ensures that appropriate changes are assessed for other divisions impact on service levels
• Accommodating Service Improvement Plans
• Maintain current inventory records of all IT hardware and Software.
• BSc/HND in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
• Professional qualification/Certification in CCNA/Microsoft would be an added advantage
• Knowledge on network/system security and data backup/recovery
• Minimum of 4-5 years' experience in IT and minimum 2 years as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or a similar role
• Experience in LAN/WAN management and Firewall / Switches configuration and management would be an added advantage
• Good communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation
• Relationship management and conflict resolution skills
• Innovative thinking with service quality, and its improvement, within limits of costs and business direction
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.